Digital marketing analytics reports data produced as a result of your digital marketing efforts. This data reveals what’s working and what’s not working in your execution of your digital marketing strategy.
Of course your digital marketing analytics data is only valuable if you use it. The power of digital marketing analytics lives in your analysis of the data as well as the actions you take based on that analysis.
Digital Marketing Analytics Benefits
Digital marketing analytics offer many benefits to your business:
- Know how your prospects and customers find you
- Know how well you are engaging your prospects and customers
- Know what actions they take when consuming your digital content
- Know what content your prospects and customers like and which they don’t
- Know your performance trends for each digital marketing channel
Your knowledge of your digital marketing analytics is essential. But even more importantly, you must take action on the insights you gain from your analysis of the data.
Getting Started with Digital Marketing Analytics
There is no better to place to start than with Google Data Studio.This free tool turns your data into informative, easy to read, easy to share, and fully customizable dashboards and reports.
Here are some of the benefits of using Google Data Studio:
- Bring all of your digital marketing activity together in one place. You can monitor your website, search results, ad campaigns, YouTube, email, podcast and all of your social media channels from a single dashboard.
- Measure your performance vs. your goals for each of your key performance indicators. At a glance, you can isolate variances in your digital marketing performance and take appropriate action. You can customize Google Data Studio to your business needs efficiently and effectively.
- Interactive data visualization. You won’t need a graphics designer to generate engaging and visually appealing reports that provide deep insights into your data and data trends, with the ability to drill deeper into your data.
- Share and collaborate with your colleagues. Google Data Studio can be shared across your organization as easily as sharing any other Google Doc, Sheet or Presentation. You can also easily export and share data by PDF, Excel, Google Sheets or Email.
- Know your performance results now. Google Data Studio updates in real time. You simply filter your results for the data range and other filters you want to analyze and access instant at a glance views of your relevant data.
Free Google Data Studio Setup
Google Data Studio is 100% free. But setting it up and learning how to use it takes time and knowledge.
For a limited time, Hureka Technologies will setup your Google Data Studio absolutely free.